Today, Facebook dealt me a devastating blow. Because it is easier to post a photo on Facebook than in this fancy web blog, I’ve been posting my photos in a group called AKA Bird Nerd. I really haven’t opened it up to people because I’ve used it as a staging area before actually posting in another Facebook group I administer – Birding – Western USA & Canada. We now have well over 1000 members in that group. Well, today I posted a photo into an album on the Facebook AKA Bird Nerd group and it didn’t display correctly. I deleted it. Years of work were deleted when I deleted that one posting. Fortunately, I archive all my photos. It looks like I may be returning to posting current photos here.

The date of March 2014 at the top of the blog is not correct. I posted photos today, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to change that heading. My blog engine has gone through several updates since I last used it, and I’ve spent more time than I want to admit trying to find out how to edit that heading. I’ll keep trying.  (Found it – at the top of the blog is Eclipse Pro Options. Go to the Blog section and edit Call Out Options.)

Leave a Reply

Home News Newsflash